• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Unable to submit reholder submission with new online submission form
2 2

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I have been trying for days now to submit a reholder submission however it keeps saying after I get to the final screen and enter payment info then finally hit submit...... "Your order cannot be submitted at this time. Please try again later."

Is this a known issue and if so is there an ETA on getting it fixed? I see the custom labels are also still not available for selection as well?

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your email.  There was an issue with reholders on the new online form but the last update we received stated that fix went live at 6pm Eastern time on Tuesday the 21st so it should be working now. If you are still experiencing an issue with submitting a reholder, please let us know.

Thank you!

• Administrator
On 12/27/2021 at 12:04 AM, CGomez said:

I'm unable to add custom labels to my re-holder order, am I missing a step? Seems like the only option is "Add comic" and then it goes straight to the cart with no option to add custom label. Thanks in advance.  

Hello

Just write a manual handwritten note to add these labels to the books you want these labels for on the submission form, and we will manually adjust your submission when we process this into our system.

Thanks,

Mike