• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Switching comics

4 posts in this topic

If you're saying that you filled out a submission form but haven't mailed it to CGC then you can simply start a new form with the book(s) that you want to submit. Submissions are not put into CGC's system until they are delivered and in their possession.

On 12/22/2021 at 10:45 AM, jokiing said:

If you're saying that you filled out a submission form but haven't mailed it to CGC thn you can simply start a new form with the book(s) that you want to submit. Submissions are not put into CGC's system until they are delivered and in their possession.

I change my mind and do this fairly often...they don't charge your credit card usually until the submission goes into "schedule for grading' phase...But if you (Dan Castle) already sent it..there is nothing that can be done..they wont change it. They say this explicitly on their website and I have asked them before..they gave me a resounding 'NO, we won't change or cancel orders"..the only exception is if you sent in just to press and changed your mind about grading...they will work with you to submit (for grading) a press only original order..or at least they used to..maybe they dont anymore

Edited by Ed Hanes