• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do you guys grade strategy guides?
2 2

25 posts in this topic

On 12/30/2021 at 7:00 AM, franmotard said:

Nice! Could you please tell me what type of submission you did, and if you add an extra note? Also, if you could share a picture of your pokemon graded guides to see how they look would be awesome :D

I did a magazine submission. Heres the pic, the grade is bad because the guide was very well loved in my childhood, and i used some of the stickers lol

image0.jpeg

On 1/12/2022 at 6:01 PM, Zeig said:

I did a magazine submission. Heres the pic, the grade is bad because the guide was very well loved in my childhood, and i used some of the stickers lol

image0.jpeg

Nice! I am still debating whether sending them or not, I would like to send them to have them capsulated and kept forever in their current great condition, but on the other hand, i wouldnt be able to read them from time to time...

One of them i want to submite is exactly the one you got graded! But its in near mint/mint condition and with all the stickers hehe

On 3/3/2022 at 11:13 AM, franmotard said:

Nice! I am still debating whether sending them or not, I would like to send them to have them capsulated and kept forever in their current great condition, but on the other hand, i wouldnt be able to read them from time to time...

One of them i want to submite is exactly the one you got graded! But its in near mint/mint condition and with all the stickers hehe

Good luck man!