• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

BEWARE Unknown Comics - TERRIBLE Customer Service!
3 3

129 posts in this topic

On 12/22/2021 at 7:19 PM, The Lions Den said:

As a gesture of goodwill, I'll personally give Matt1982 $15 off the purchase price of the next book he buys from me. Keep an eye out after the holidays for some cool books I'll be listing in the Gold/Silver/Bronze forum. 

Please stay safe and be well...and Happy Holidays from The Lion's Den!   :foryou:

Matt, don’t take anything in lions sales thread and ask him to PayPal you $15

On 12/23/2021 at 6:07 PM, Buzzetta said:

I’m in Panera grabbing a bit me to eat while I finish some Christmas shopping.  My brother came to the east coast and I never finished shopping for him. (Didn’t think he would show).  

Trust me when I say today I am seeing excellent customer service in light of a lot of bad customers.  Some people out here need to get a reality check 

What bit you when you grabbed it . While you were out shopping for Christmas. 

On 12/23/2021 at 6:15 PM, oakman29 said:

What bit you when you grabbed it . While you were out shopping for Christmas. 

lets see if he starts sensing stuff and stuff now.

On 12/23/2021 at 11:53 PM, kav said:

I can go $15 bux tops.

Make sure that’s a transfer in Canadian dollars, in order to prevent any distress, and subsequent threads here in General, about the intense frustration of extortionate foreign exchange penalties across the border.

Edited by Ken Aldred

On 12/23/2021 at 6:51 PM, Ken Aldred said:

Make sure that’s a transfer in Canadian dollars, in order to prevent any distress, and subsequent threads here in General, about the intense frustration of extortionate foreign exchange penalties across the border.

:pullhair: GREGGY!!

On 12/23/2021 at 6:07 PM, Buzzetta said:

Trust me when I say today I am seeing excellent customer service in light of a lot of bad customers.  Some people out here need to get a reality check 

Screenshot 2021-12-23 7.04.48 PM.png

On 12/23/2021 at 8:55 PM, kav said:

Man I would have played this out.
Yes another backing board.
-goes gets it-huffs and puffs-
ANYTHING ELSE???
Yes I think I need another bag too-
etc
@Buzzetta

Haaa. I was quite satisfied with the HC and the backing board for ten cents. I didn't want him to suddenly realize what he had done. Usually, I'm the guy who says "Ay, man. I don't think that's correct." But he treated me with such annoyance and contempt I felt "EFF ya! You have this coming. Enjoy your book." I certainly enjoyed mine. LOL! In fact, it's in my bookcase not 7 feet away from me right now, I believe. 34 years later I still have the thing.