• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

still write on the box for your grading tier?
1 1

4 posts in this topic

On 12/23/2021 at 12:56 PM, CGC Mike said:

Hello

For Walk through or Express, you should write WT or EX on the box.

Mike

Is the reason for this simply because of the delay in opening the package? If so, once you guys are all caught up, will this suggestion be withdrawn? I'm probably just being overly cautious, but I'd rather not give any sticky fingered employee of the USPS any kind of clue as to the value of the contents.

• Administrator
On 12/24/2021 at 10:01 AM, Gaard said:

Is the reason for this simply because of the delay in opening the package? If so, once you guys are all caught up, will this suggestion be withdrawn? I'm probably just being overly cautious, but I'd rather not give any sticky fingered employee of the USPS any kind of clue as to the value of the contents.

The only reason is by not doing so, it could cause a delay in the turn around time.  If you have a WT or EX item, and it is not marked as such, your package will be open in the order received.  The exception would be, boxes that are marked WT or EX will be opened immediately, resulting in a longer delay for your submission.  I would have to check to be sure regarding this suggestion being removed when we are caught up.