• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Young Avengers #1 Double Cover

5 posts in this topic

I just received my submission back of a Young Avengers #1 Double Cover (9.8) and I was interest in knowing if their were any others out there on the Census or is this currently the only rare jewel. CGC# 3975319001

Thanks for any information that your can provide!

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, things like double covers, pedigrees, etc. do not show up on our Census at present. The census currently can only advise how many of that particular book was graded but it cannot advise you on how many double covers of that book were graded. Thank you!

image.png

• Administrator

Hello,

Unfortunately, I don't have any details at present about possible additions to the Census.  Certainly, there are things that will be updated and changed over time but we have not been given any specific time table on that.  It would be a very large undertaking to go back and add that information for all books we have graded so it would be unlikely that it would be retroactive but again, I can't say for certain at this stage.  We will certainly announce any updates or additions on our website when/if they occur in the future.

Thank you!