• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Label Reholder
1 1

6 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message.  Yes, as long as the label is still available, you can request that for a reholder.  You can check our list of current labels here: CGC's Custom Label Series | CGC (cgccomics.com)

I know there have been some glitches in our new online form regarding reholders.  We are working on getting those all fixed.  But in the meantime, you can simply write on your packing slip in large bold letters which label you would like and we will add that.  Please include the  label number. 

Thank you!

Is this still accurate information? I have 2 CGC slabs that I would like to send in for current custom labels. The online form doesn’t currently show options for a custom label add on when selecting reholder.  

• Administrator

Hello,

You would only be able to request a retired label for a reholder if the book had that custom label when it was graded. You could not get that label added in a reholder if it did not have that label to begin with. If the book did not have a custom label when it was graded, you could only request a current custom label for a reholder in that situation.

The retired labels are only available while supplies last for mechanical errors or reholders that originally had that label.  We do not reorder any of the retired labels so once they are gone they are gone.  We cannot guarantee the availability of those, even for a mechanical error or reholder.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thank you!  

Another question on retired labels, I created the invoice before the old labels retired this year, do you still have them available for reholder books, particularly the giant size x-men or the spider-man cityscape labels. Thanks.