• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

🔥 MOVED & CLOSED!! - SILVER/BRONZE KEYS + A TON OF GOLD! - PG 1 & 5: XMEN 1, FF 5, DD 1, MS 5, SS 1, SC 8 AV 57, BAT 189, SHE-HULK 1 PGs 2-4: ALL GOLDEN AGE - OFFERS/TRADES/TIME-PAYMENTS WELCOME!! 🔥 HAPPY NEW YEAR!! - **TAKE 5% OFF ALL BOOKS!!**
8 8

93 posts in this topic

Captain America Comics #47 CGC 4.0 WHITE

Last German War Cover

Sharp colors on this Schomburg war cover!

Have had a couple decent offer on this one on ebay & over on Instagram, but figured I'd throw it up here before I pulled the trigger on anything:

$4195 OBO

Image 1 - Captain America Comics #47 CGC 4.0 WHITE PGS Last German War Cover + Human Torch

BACK COVER:

Spoiler

Image 21 - Captain America Comics #47 CGC 4.0 WHITE PGS Last German War Cover + Human Torch

Image 5 - Captain America Comics #47 CGC 4.0 WHITE PGS Last German War Cover + Human Torch

Image 11 - Captain America Comics #47 CGC 4.0 WHITE PGS Last German War Cover + Human Torch

Voodoo Annual #1 CGC 2.5 OW

Only issue.  Scarce.

This book is in desperate need a of a press.

A 4.0 just went for $4440, but good luck finding a copy...not in a huge hurry to move this one & won't be sad in the slightest if it sticks around a while :)

$3995 OBO

Image 1 - Voodoo Annual #1 CGC 2.5 OW *Scarce Pre-Code Horror Corpse Cover* NEEDS A PRESS!

BACK COVER:

Spoiler

Image 31 - Voodoo Annual #1 CGC 2.5 OW *Scarce Pre-Code Horror Corpse Cover* NEEDS A PRESS!

Image 11 - Voodoo Annual #1 CGC 2.5 OW *Scarce Pre-Code Horror Corpse Cover* NEEDS A PRESS!

Image 21 - Voodoo Annual #1 CGC 2.5 OW *Scarce Pre-Code Horror Corpse Cover* NEEDS A PRESS!

Image 51 - Voodoo Annual #1 CGC 2.5 OW *Scarce Pre-Code Horror Corpse Cover* NEEDS A PRESS!

Image 61 - Voodoo Annual #1 CGC 2.5 OW *Scarce Pre-Code Horror Corpse Cover* NEEDS A PRESS!

Edited by Top City Comics

On 12/26/2021 at 4:40 PM, Top City Comics said:

:ohnoez: NO DOUBT!! :ohnoez:

It's a nice book, they knocked it down HARD for that marker on the cover. :facepalm:

I would call it defaced.  It ruined the book that would turn off someone (I hope not Lizards2 will come and see here).  Color touching makes the book looks improved and appealed that would fool the buyer.  That is different.   I have a book with the defaced logo. Just wondered how many points off the grading scale.

Edited by JollyComics

On 12/26/2021 at 7:27 PM, JollyComics said:

I would call it defaced.  It ruined the book that would turn off someone (I hope Lizards2 will come and see here).  Color touching makes the book looks improved and appealed that would fool the buyer.  That is different.   I have a book with the defaced logo. Just wondered how many points off the grading scale.

+1

And I have no idea how many points off the grading scale they tumble for being defaced

On 12/26/2021 at 5:27 PM, JollyComics said:

I would call it defaced.  It ruined the book that would turn off someone (I hope not Lizards2 will come and see here).  Color touching makes the book looks improved and appealed that would fool the buyer.  That is different.   I have a book with the defaced logo. Just wondered how many points off the grading scale.

I don't understand what your question of me is?

On 12/26/2021 at 6:15 PM, Top City Comics said:

HAHAHAHA!

YOU POP UP JUST AS I'M LISTING THE SEA-MONSTER BOOK!!!

:roflmao:

I am connected to my peeps, man. :gossip: