• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

When will CGC start grading video games?

4 posts in this topic

When in 2022 will CGC launch video game grading services? While I am excited about this, none of the press releases have been specific about when this service will be available and other information such as which platforms will be supported upon launch has not been noted.   While I mean no disrespect by this comment (long time member here) it feels like I have been reading marketing press releases and no actual concrete plans.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message and your interest in CGC!  Unfortunately, we don't have a specific launch date for Video Games as of yet.  We will definitely provide more information on our website once it is available.  At present, I can only tell you that it should be launching sometime in 2022 so stay tuned!

Thank you!

I'm also waiting for this because I'm very interested in games and their ratings. I recently bought a console for myself, and I'm looking forward to new game releases to try them out to the fullest. So far, I'm just relaxing and playing games like solitaire. It calms and relaxes me. I don't know about you, but I love these games, they remind me of when I was about 20 years old, and I got my first computer. I was constantly playing games that were installed there, so for me now, it's a real nostalgia for those times. In general, I will be waiting for updates on this information with you