• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,644 posts in this topic

On 12/27/2021 at 4:37 PM, 1950's war comics said:

i'm probably going to sell my comic collection one of these days,but first i need to buy one of these ...

giphy.gif

I tried one of those, but I guess it doesn’t work with the bills I have to pay. 😫😫

On 12/27/2021 at 6:40 PM, kav said:

@oakman29 jus received some books that could help with this!

oakman has an AF15 which is impressive ,  but what is equally impressive is that he has hung onto all these years it and didn't succumb to the pressure of selling it each time it skyrocketed in price

way to go @oakman29(worship)

On 12/27/2021 at 3:46 PM, 1950's war comics said:

oakman has an AF15 which is impressive ,  but what is equally impressive is that he has hung onto all these years it and didn't succumb to the pressure of selling it each time it skyrocketed in price

way to go @oakman29(worship)

He got it in a gift exchange I hear.

On 12/27/2021 at 6:45 PM, Galen130 said:

I tried one of those, but I guess it doesn’t work with the bills I have to pay. 😫😫

you could take a side job at McDonalds .. i hear they are paying up to $15.88 an hour right now , just for being the fries guy !!

you do have to pass an interview though ,,, they hold a mirror up to your chin and tell you to breath out , and if the mirror fogs over a little bit you are hired on the spot !!!

On 12/27/2021 at 4:54 PM, 1950's war comics said:

you could take a side job at McDonalds .. i hear they are paying up to $15.88 an hour right now , just for being the fries guy !!

you do have to pass an interview though ,,, they hold a mirror up to your chin and tell you to breath out , and if the mirror fogs over a little bit you are hired on the spot !!!

Done!!!

BC87AE8F-5996-4178-906D-04893D86265B.jpeg

On 12/27/2021 at 3:54 PM, 1950's war comics said:

when they hand you the application they aks if you want fries with that.  If you say no-no job.

On 12/27/2021 at 5:08 PM, 1950's war comics said:

even if they don't speak English they still get hired as long as they can halfway say it !

como fries un liken?

Dang it, dang it, dang it!!! :ohnoez:

I read abt one guy that kept getting fries with his fries then fries with those fries etc until he ixploded.

Edited by kav