• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,644 posts in this topic

On 1/16/2022 at 10:00 PM, jcjames said:

Most recent small castle on a 48x48

20220116_195610.jpg

20220116_195620.jpg

20220116_195636.jpg

I was thinking of the Castle thing but doing something like what the first Ninjago city set did by using every available space and making it modular in that it pieces apart. 

On 1/16/2022 at 8:23 PM, Buzzetta said:

I was thinking of the Castle thing but doing something like what the first Ninjago city set did by using every available space and making it modular in that it pieces apart. 

That would be very cool, but I still think 48x48 is the way to go. Gives much more space to view and for detail. Modular sections that open or separate is my next step. 

On 1/16/2022 at 7:26 PM, jcjames said:

That would be very cool, but I still think 480x480 is the way to go. Gives much more space to view and for detail. Modular sections that open or separate is my next step. 

FTFY

On 1/16/2022 at 10:23 PM, Buzzetta said:

Make Vader's Castle from Mustafar!

@kav It Must a been far fetched that Pad Thai a May died from a broken heart amirite 

She shoulda just listened to this on her space Ipod:

On 1/16/2022 at 7:44 PM, Comics4All said:

Make Vader's Castle from Mustafar!

@kav It Must a been far fetched that Pad Thai a May died from a broken heart amirite 

She shoulda just listened to this on her space Ipod:

technically broken heart is not an actual ailment you can die from-
More SW BS

On 1/16/2022 at 9:46 PM, kav said:

technically broken heart is not an actual ailment you can die from-
More SW BS

While broken heart may not be an ailment.  I have personally dealt with MANY that have given up the will to live and pass due to grief.  Many of the technical ailments were , dehydration, starvation, etc... 

:(

On 1/16/2022 at 9:48 PM, kav said:

The whole idea of these 2 gettin hitched is.....disturbin-
Padme Reveals Why She Fell for Anakin When He Was Only 9... - YouTube

Just have a seat....

Also from Big Fish:

First:

Jenny (age 8): How old are you?

Edward: 18. Jenny (age 8): I'm 8. That means that when I'm 18, you'll be 28. And when I'm 28, you'll be 38. Edward: You're pretty good at arithmetic. Jenny (age 8): And when I'm 38, you'll only be 48. That's not much difference at all.

Edward: Sure seems like a lot now though, huh?

Later:

Edward: Your name's different. Did you get married? Jenny: Yeah. I was 18, he was 28. Turns out it was a big difference.

Now that sounds like a good movie... Yeah now back to this one... :roflmao:

How can I explain um have you ever had a dreams where you you didyoucouldyouwantyouyoucouldyouhadwouldyouhascouldyouwantyouwantedoyousomuchyoucandoanything?