• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,644 posts in this topic

On 2/14/2022 at 5:29 PM, 1950's war comics said:

i was the Stratego king in our neighborhood back in school ! probably won 96% of the time , was a fun game !!

I always wanted stratego from the commercials but never got it.  we did have checker/chess championships.  then sorry where the board would inevitably get hurled across room.

On 2/14/2022 at 5:54 PM, Galen130 said:

I thought I was being smart by proposing to my wife the day before Valentine’s Day so we wouldn’t forget when we got old.  V Day, anniversary, and super bowl???

2BE80CB1-AEF6-4D3E-A442-C7CF276ED641.gif

"Honey can you get more nachos and wanna get hitched?"

Quite possibly the very first hidden track on a record album. Styx - Plexiglass Toilet

A fun little ditty written in a traditional Jamaican folk style about,. well,. a plastic toilet.

Definition of hidden: No identification of track on the accompanying recordings packaging.

On 2/14/2022 at 6:00 PM, 1950's war comics said:

Quite possibly the very first hidden track on a record album. Styx - Plexiglass Toilet

A fun little ditty written in a traditional Jamaican folk style about,. well,. a plastic toilet.

Definition of hidden: No identification of track on the accompanying recordings packaging.

what abt the beetles bacwards NUMBER NINE NUMBER NINE etc

On 2/14/2022 at 7:01 PM, 1950's war comics said:

i gotta break up with my first cousin first !! wow she a such a good kisser !!

I don’t have a meme for this…

@onlyweaknesskryptonite???

On 2/14/2022 at 7:09 PM, 1950's war comics said:

what the **** the only girl i know that can kiss better than my first cousin is my half sister !!

2BE80CB1-AEF6-4D3E-A442-C7CF276ED641.gif

Did you meet girls here…?

5949506E-0CA0-47F5-8F47-E68F50178692.jpeg