• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
16 16

40,635 posts in this topic

On 1/29/2024 at 5:58 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

stranger-things-argyle.gif.10983b1019e707eca548992a4fa820e4.gif

Flannels yes, even checked a thrift store or two and was met with "we don't have an argyles section!" And "we only sell women's 2nd hand clothing" :roflmao:

Found plaid even, but Argyle is pretty specific!

I tried and did find some, a nearby family member had some

On 1/29/2024 at 6:10 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

tenor-5.gif.ff98fa45a8b4c5b69860f205017c1928.gif

I thought about trying to rotate that 90 degrees but it wouldn't work, and I think that is the point of the contest.

Problem is the family member had socks, but they'd be too small for me. I plan on making a hand puppet or idk, just said to be wearing them and didn't say do it proper.

I wear chuck Taylors anyway, or sandals would be equaling shaming. :ohnoez:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Suppose I could use them as a handkerchief or belt or swag like and attach it to my wallet 😜

:insane:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 1/29/2024 at 6:13 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I thought about trying to rotate that 90 degrees but it wouldn't work, and I think that is the point of the contest.

Problem is the family member had socks, but they'd be too small for me. I plan on making a hand puppet or idk, just said to be wearing them and didn't say do it proper.

I wear chuck Taylors anyway, or sandals would be equaling shaming. :ohnoez:

On 1/29/2024 at 6:17 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Suppose I could use them as a handkerchief or belt or swag like and attach it to my wallet 😜

:insane:

You can cut finger holes and wear them as gloves/ sleeves,  or like a tie/ ascot, or  headband