• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,242 posts in this topic

On 12/26/2021 at 12:08 AM, wombat said:

So I have a habit of falling asleep after dinner on the couch. I'm old, so it happens. But really, I can fall asleep any where. What I didn't know is that for the last year my family has been taking pictures of me when I do this. Usually photo bombing me.  And for Christmas they gave me a book "the art of napping" which is just filled with pictures of me sleeping.

That rules lol

On 12/26/2021 at 12:08 AM, wombat said:

So I have a habit of falling asleep after dinner on the couch. I'm old, so it happens. But really, I can fall asleep any where. What I didn't know is that for the last year my family has been taking pictures of me when I do this. Usually photo bombing me.  And for Christmas they gave me a book "the art of napping" which is just filled with pictures of me sleeping.

Where can I get a copy of this book???   

I see a few of you wheetcakeetrs tagged me here…

I have returned!!!! :banana:

The wife and I went off the grid for Christmas at our property in the mountains.  She had a harder time with it than I did because she spends time on her personal phone AND her work phone. lol  We actually came home early today because a decent snowstorm is going to hit tonight through Tuesday. 😫😥😭

Now that I’m caught up (I haven’t actually read through the whole thread so pound sand), it looks like everyone was having fun, but peace and quiet with my better half trumps the boards any time.  I hope everyone’s Christmas went well. (worship)(worship) 

8D0101FE-7583-4E48-8785-71B896E84650.jpeg

3A44D870-C9CF-4412-8BF1-3DDAC1FF9DE4.gif

On 12/26/2021 at 1:06 PM, Galen130 said:

I see a few of you wheetcakeetrs tagged me here…

I have returned!!!! :banana:

The wife and I went off the grid for Christmas at our property in the mountains.  She had a harder time with it than I did because she spends time on her personal phone AND her work phone. lol  We actually came home early today because a decent snowstorm is going to hit tonight through Tuesday. 😫😥😭

Now that I’m caught up (I haven’t actually read through the whole thread so pound sand), it looks like everyone was having fun, but peace and quiet with my better half trumps the boards any time.  I hope everyone’s Christmas went well. (worship)(worship) 

8D0101FE-7583-4E48-8785-71B896E84650.jpeg

3A44D870-C9CF-4412-8BF1-3DDAC1FF9DE4.gif

Go pound wheatcakes!