• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,242 posts in this topic

On 2/1/2023 at 8:33 PM, 1950's war comics said:

Ozzy is getting old as are we.............i loved Sabbath in my youth, they were my favorite

Sharon Osbourne on her new Fox Nation docuseries

very catchy. I wish him well. :) 

On 2/2/2023 at 1:37 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I am alive.  Doing ok. Definitely been better, but now have been having to take care of my mother as well. Just had to rush her to the er this morning.  She had a blood transfusion yesterday and this morning woke up extremely winded and coughing up blood. 

I appreciate all the thoughts from all of you and definitely miss this place. I will try to check back, but definitely have to take care of heath and family.  

Hope you all are doing well. 

I hope you and your Mother are both okay!

I'm just a bit West if you need anything!  Seriously! 

On 2/2/2023 at 2:37 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I am alive.  Doing ok. Definitely been better, but now have been having to take care of my mother as well. Just had to rush her to the er this morning.  She had a blood transfusion yesterday and this morning woke up extremely winded and coughing up blood. 

I appreciate all the thoughts from all of you and definitely miss this place. I will try to check back, but definitely have to take care of heath and family.  

oh man...I had no idea..it's been a while since I've been on this thread..all our prayers and thoughts

On 2/2/2023 at 2:37 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Sorry to hear this!

I will pray for you and your mother.

Also sorry to hear about this, OWK. Best wishes to you and your mother in this difficult time. May it all turn out for you both.