• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,187 posts in this topic

On 3/25/2023 at 10:52 AM, 1950's war comics said:

how i feel sometimes lol 

Iron Man #128 - John Romita Jr. - Marvel Comics

Amen lol even without alcohol, and yet I'm glad that it's been put out of thought, along with other "sauce!" Prayers

Ahhhhhh my jeep battery drained last night. It's covered under warranty, but I'm currently charging it to see if it's dead dead zed, as that's the only way it'll be covered under warranty haha. I didn't leave the lights on, and have already unplugged the ceiling and glove box lights to avoid accidents. Just like this, 2 year old battery, I'm just hoping it IS the battery and not the alternator. Prayers

FB_IMG_1679761457259.jpg

ah-taco.gif

On 3/25/2023 at 3:04 PM, 1950's war comics said:

an old pot belly door closure still in use , if the spring inside doesn't break they can last forever ......

IMG_0235.jpg.23c9a8210238f7516ca069e8f5463de0.jpg

Beats the ones on the bottom that scrape the carpet, making it impossible to open the door 😂

My eye doctor is like that. :)

FB_IMG_1679777922253.jpg

On 3/25/2023 at 2:02 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Beats the ones on the bottom that scrape the carpet, making it impossible to open the door 😂

My eye doctor is like that. :)

yes , vertical rod doors with a bottom latch are a pain !  pictured are vertical rod doors with top latch only

LBR-Panics.jpg 

On 3/25/2023 at 10:10 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

:jokealert: I remember a parent getting me a Jack Handey book as a kid! It's just the one line I can remember without much effort lol

@onlyweaknesskryptonite

jack.jpg.bdeab76b9085377368b809414e4941b6.jpg

On 3/25/2023 at 4:19 PM, 1950's war comics said:

@ADAMANTIUM

for when you are feeling blue lol 

are there any Tim Horton's where you live "

IMG_0754.jpg.e5e162a426edbcd23726d11d47216041.jpg

We have several donut stores but like them as much as other breakfast places, kind of simple and or the usual 😊 two cake donuts, four glaze, chocolate eclair, a jelly donut, a vanilla, and a jalapeno sausage roll! Comes to $14.75 then I use the rest of my twenty dollar bill elsewhere.

Are you back for good @onlyweaknesskryptonite? I know your mom and other trials, or I think I haven't forgotten, while it's been an arduous journey, I've prayed for peace for you 🕊️ in Jesus name friend.

On 3/25/2023 at 4:36 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Are you back for good @onlyweaknesskryptonite? I know your mom and other trials, or I think I haven't forgotten, while it's been an arduous journey, I've prayed for peace for you 🕊️ in Jesus name friend.

Cant say for good, but am definitely feeling/doing better. I still have a few more trips to the doctor this year. Still it all seems to be headed the right direction. Thank you 

On 3/25/2023 at 2:39 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Cant say for good, but am definitely feeling/doing better. I still have a few more trips to the doctor this year. Still it all seems to be headed the right direction. Thank you 

the Cornfield has been like this without you or kav ......

Greenery surrounds a disused farmhouse in Ehime.