• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,252 posts in this topic

On 3/29/2023 at 11:54 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

No not yet, haven't given up hope on it either.

Good for you. Where there's a will, there's a way, as they say. 

On 3/29/2023 at 1:44 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

20220329_121852.jpg.6ccf875dc3a934efa569de87dbc7ffe5.jpg

But can you show me the way? 

On 3/29/2023 at 8:01 PM, 1950's war comics said:

i definitely think the writers were puffing some stuff on this show

H.R. Pufnstuf #4

I guess it would've been too obvious to call it StufnPuf then :shiftyeyes:

On 3/30/2023 at 1:22 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

FB_IMG_1679537227384.jpg.2f7c822db4d879ae87c1c5adfb3f3b41.jpg

My very first Pilates class I was forced to go to by my ex-fiancee because she didn't want to go alone. I was the only guy and all the women were death-staring me. Definitely not a space I was welcome in. Middle of class we're on our sides lying down lifting our legs, and the old lady right in front of me lifts her leg up, holds it, and lets out the biggest fart. I'm trying not to lose it laughing. Meanwhile my ex is giving me daggers over it, until eventually she starts laughing too, and we both had to leave the class. 

Even worse was the class was right in the gym, with a big glass wall so everyone could see in. So embarrassing. 

On 3/29/2023 at 10:45 PM, Cat said:

My very first Pilates class I was forced to go to by my ex-fiancee because she didn't want to go alone. I was the only guy and all the women were death-staring me. Definitely not a space I was welcome in. Middle of class we're on our sides lying down lifting our legs, and the old lady right in front of me lifts her leg up, holds it, and lets out the biggest fart. I'm trying not to lose it laughing. Meanwhile my ex is giving me daggers over it, until eventually she starts laughing too, and we both had to leave the class. 

Even worse was the class was right in the gym, with a big glass wall so everyone could see in. So embarrassing. 

My 2c should have embarrassed the old lady. Right after the fart say something smart arse. Like " sounds tighter than my wife" or "what did you have to eat roadkill?" 

At least I hope they didn't have equipment like that shown above.. 

On 3/31/2023 at 2:14 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

My 2c should have embarrassed the old lady. Right after the fart say something smart arse. Like " sounds tighter than my wife" or "what did you have to eat roadkill?" 

At least I hope they didn't have equipment like that shown above.. 

I would have done a lot more Pilates if they did!