• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,258 posts in this topic

On 4/3/2023 at 6:29 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

@Cat coupon has gone up, from $14.99 to $16.99. :ohnoez:

IMG_20230402_152733344_HDR~2.jpg

I'm currently still staying with family, away from my place, and funnily enough, their Hungry Jack's just changed location on the weekend and moved into a MUCH bigger location. Went from being attached to a servo to being their own two-story building with children's playground, the works. It opened on Saturday. I'd say that's a good reason to get Hungry Jack's, to trial the new location, wouldn't you? 

That sucks for you that the coupon price has gone up though. You guys seem to have been hit by inflation pretty bad, huh? We had a burst of it last year, but that was about it, it seems to have been more manageable here, touch wood. 

On 4/3/2023 at 1:26 AM, 1950's war comics said:

The most remote tree on Earth

last-tree-470.jpg

I remember that someone managed to have a car accident with this tree once. I'm not even joking. 

On 4/2/2023 at 7:27 PM, Cat said:

I'm currently still staying with family, away from my place, and funnily enough, their Hungry Jack's just changed location on the weekend and moved into a MUCH bigger location. Went from being attached to a servo to being their own two-story building with children's playground, the works. It opened on Saturday. I'd say that's a good reason to get Hungry Jack's, to trial the new location, wouldn't you? 

That sucks for you that the coupon price has gone up though. You guys seem to have been hit by inflation pretty bad, huh? We had a burst of it last year, but that was about it, it seems to have been more manageable here, touch wood. 

3 whoppers

3 fries 

3 small cheeseburgers.

Even at $2.50 or $3.00 a piece, especially burgers, still saving about $7 to $9 at all up for $17. idk it'll work out Lord willing but ya it's gone up a bit. It's weird with the coupon and all that a $5 order of 8 nuggets and a footling bmt and six cookies from subway.

Total it was all $35, which is about normal for a family of four. :)

Edited by ADAMANTIUM