• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,242 posts in this topic

On 4/4/2023 at 2:27 AM, Namtak said:

Great!just a bit busy thats all:cheers:

Haven't seen you in a while mate, good to see you.Β 

On 4/3/2023 at 9:32 PM, Cat said:

Haven't seen you in a while mate, good to see you.Β 

Yeah dating a woman that has 3 kids(3 monsters that arent careful with collectibles,or anything for that matter-a real nightmare for me).any advise exept trying Γ©lectrochocs.

On 4/5/2023 at 2:09 AM, Namtak said:

Yeah dating a woman that has 3 kids(3 monsters that arent careful with collectibles,or anything for that matter-a real nightmare for me).any advise exept trying Γ©lectrochocs.

Do you mean electroshocks, mate? Sorry the kids are kinda monsters, that must be awkward to deal with. I have little experience with kids, so I'm not even going to try to give you advice, because anything I suggest would probably be terrible. But you have my sympathies.Β 

On 4/4/2023 at 9:07 AM, Cat said:

Addy Addy Oxenfree!Β 

I ordered that TEC #359 cgc 1.8 for $296 off of Dave and Adams but after the weekend and Monday of no shipping they called to say they couldn't find it, they gave me store credit for what I bought it for, plus another $100 in credit....

Omg the next thing I ordered with the credit they didn't have in stock either πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I ended up with Detective #400 cgc 6.0 for $248 and X-Men 1963 #26 cgc 8.0 for $80 :)

On 4/5/2023 at 2:25 AM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I ordered that TEC #359 cgc 1.8 for $296 off of Dave and Adams but after the weekend and Monday of no shipping they called to say they couldn't find it, they gave me store credit for what I bought it for, plus another $100 in credit....

Omg the next thing I ordered with the credit they didn't have in stock either πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I ended up with Detective #400 cgc 6.0 for $248 and X-Men 1963 #26 cgc 8.0 for $80 :)

Score! Please post pics when they arrive. I know it's the lesser book, but I really want to see that X-Men.Β 

On 4/4/2023 at 12:14 PM, Cat said:

Do you mean electroshocks, mate? Sorry the kids are kinda monsters, that must be awkward to deal with. I have little experience with kids, so I'm not even going to try to give you advice, because anything I suggest would probably be terrible. But you have my sympathies.Β 

They havent been at my place and i hope its going to stay like that.they destroy everything.the mother read them bedtime stories from books they tore the pages off:ohnoez:,i have nightmares.i showed her books i had when i was 3 years old and she said -its impossible those book are new ,right?