• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Cornfield Library lounge area thread. Off topic posts are allowed!
15 15

40,239 posts in this topic

On 6/1/2023 at 9:25 AM, Cat said:

Can you do me a favour, mate? Can you take note of what happens to Mirage, please? People have been reporting different things, so it'd be nice to have a definitive answer straight from the horse's mouth. 

ezgif-4-939342e912.gif.8f9652a61769a9c1541423c4e20043b8.gif.d376724ee41b534455d7293f0a35b9c5.gif

On 6/2/2023 at 2:36 PM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

SoggyPolishedDungenesscrab-max-1mb.gif.3c04aea1d581a2bd91c94a572f8968f0.gif

I'd pay money to have that as a fatality in Mortal Kombat. "You Win. PENGUINALITY."

On 6/2/2023 at 8:31 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Been a minute! Hope you're well!

Im ok,mostly,many things at same time,plus collecting began to feel point less with price going so insane,now its going down so im getting interested again.im the kind that if i cant afford might be better to get my nose out cause id spend pointlessly.thats me lol.but another factor is that kiwi my pet parrot flew away à month ago so i feel real depressed had him for 8 years.was spring,wings grow faster forgot to clip wings that one time😥😢😭

On 6/2/2023 at 7:48 PM, Namtak said:

Im ok,mostly,many things at same time,plus collecting began to feel point less with price going so insane,now its going down so im getting interested again.im the kind that if i cant afford might be better to get my nose out cause id spend pointlessly.thats me lol.but another factor is that kiwi my pet parrot flew away à month ago so i feel real depressed had him for 8 years.was spring,wings grow faster forgot to clip wings that one time😥😢😭

Wow I'm sorry to hear, that was one of your first posts or avatar the parrot I think. It's ok to mourn as we all have suffered loss. Glad you stepped away and realized when it was too steep. I was same boat. Luckily had the blessing of sending in accumulated raws from six years before prices went up last year and etc. I was getting old prices for subs and let go of spending on new stuff, to an extent. Probably saved my shirt more ways than one.  :shy:

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

• Administrator
On 5/30/2023 at 10:30 AM, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Moderation is the key.  (Time not actually Mod)

mike-liam-gallagher.gif.4ad0ff924bd228eee26594480f139a53.gif

I'm glad my services are not needed.  Actually, I better finish reading the thread to be sure.

On 6/2/2023 at 8:51 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Wow I'm sorry to hear, that was one of your first posts or avatar the parrot I think. It's ok to mourn as we all have suffered loss. Glad you stepped away and realized when it was too steep. I was same boat. Luckily had the blessing of sending in accumulated raws from six years before prices went up last year and etc. I was getting old prices for subs and let go of spending on new stuff, to an extent. Probably saved my shirt more ways than one.  :shy:

Smart of ya!

Im thinking of buying a kayak instead of comics next month,how crazy is that! 😅 lol