• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

A Cornucopia Of Comics! Slabs, Raws, from all over the Gold, Silver, and Bronze Age!
11 11

74 posts in this topic

Avengers 48 1st Appearance Black Knight

$700

F-

Signed by Stan Lee in the center. The collection this came out of leads me to believe the signature is legit. If you get the book and either dont agree or get it authenticated by an outside source and it doesnt pass...I will of course refund your money.

53.jpg

53back.jpg

All Star Comics 38

G/VG

$550

Small pieces missing bottom right and left corner. There is a small spot out on the spine where it appears glue was at, at one time. The glue is does not appear to be there anymore. But the stain and spot missing remain. Small 1" spine split along bottom edge

54.jpg

54back.jpg

Sensation Comics 75

VG/F to F-

A really nice copy from 1948. Nice PQ, presents wonderfully but some hard to see in scan issues bring it down. Most defects are on back cover. The PQ is solid and the back cover isnt as dark as my scanner makes it appear.

$600

55.jpg

55back.jpg

Edited by arexcrooke