• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD
2 2

33 posts in this topic

Paypal only. Returns accepted within days of the receipt of the book. Shipping free in US and Canada. First take in the thread trumps any PM negotations.

Amazing Spider-Man 33 Classic cover and story. This is a beautiful copy that was cracked out of a CGC slab. The scans look funky but that's because my scanner stinks. Cream to Off White 8.5 700.00 :news: now 600.00 :news:

asm33cgc85-max-1400.jpg

6M3Ntr.jpg

Edited by Larryw7

I was checking GPA and this book's price has gone down since I purchased it. I thought 700 was a good price(I paid a lot more), but I'll lower it to be more in tune to current prices. The book is now 600.00.

Edited by Larryw7

Amazing Spider-Man 14 Cracked from the slab, but I don't have an unslabbed scan(I'll do so in the morning, though the book in the slab is probably a more accurate scan than what my scanner will offer) The first appearance of the Green Goblin(Norman Osborn). One of my favorite issues. 2.0 1300.00

:news: SOLDJ5xqFs.jpg

Edited by Larryw7

Amazing Spider-Man 21 The Torch and the Beetle fight Spidey. One staple detached at centerfold 5.0 150.00 :news: SOLD

6005509.jpg6005502.jpg

Edited by Larryw7