• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2022 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
10 10

762 posts in this topic

On 1/2/2022 at 9:19 PM, Dwitkin82 said:

As I haven’t been collecting as much as I had been, Im counting this one for 2022.

Alessandro Micelli compliments of eBay and @mad-dogz

6D3F516A-C909-48C8-B29C-18E14F61372B.jpeg

That's pretty impressive  :x

Imaginative 

On 1/1/2022 at 3:47 AM, ivdyer said:

I thought I would get a jump on the fabrication of this thread before the ball drops in NYC, I will inevitably fall asleep before it does so....us old folks! 

Despite the challenges of 2021 it appeared to be a good year for this group.  The art was outstanding, the character selection diverse, and the ideas creative.  I am honored to be a part of this group, fellow collectors appreciative of ALL art in all of its many iterations, colors and strokes. 

So, we forge ahead to 2022!  I hope this thread continues to provide fellowship, find new collectors, and provide a place to display your art.  Big, small, simple, complex, weird....all are welcome!  

Without further ado....... 

looking forward to seeing what everyone posts for 2022. I’ll just be happy to be back in the states and transitioning towards retirement after 30 years in the Army. I have a commission being worked on so hopefully I can post soon.