• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2022 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
10 10

762 posts in this topic

On 1/25/2022 at 5:06 PM, austinhg said:

I love Lomov's traditional work, Chun-Li came out great!

Did you go through Trinity for this one? I foolishly didn't sign up for the last list they took.

Thanks! Yeah this commission was set up by Trinity Comics. Don't worry I'm sure they will host another commission sketch event soon. I only pulled the trigger because I looked on his instragram page and noticed that he normally does digital sketches. I had to jump on it this opportunity. 

On 1/26/2022 at 5:21 AM, RayJr said:

Now that is freakin 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Is he on IG?

Thanks! Here is his link on Instagram. I don't think he will respond via instragram since he is constantly busy, but you can reach out to Matthew S. from Trinity Comics because he is the who sets these events up.

https://www.instagram.com/blik_47/

On 1/27/2022 at 4:10 AM, BbqP.Bun85 said:

Thanks! Here is his link on Instagram. I don't think he will respond via instragram since he is constantly busy, but you can reach out to Matthew S. from Trinity Comics because he is the who sets these events up.

https://www.instagram.com/blik_47/

I appreciate it 

On 1/26/2022 at 4:35 PM, FAKadar said:

No interest in making them.

I can understand :shy: 

Still that munsters green is a nice addition :) does that come easy at the store? or is it sort of like a mesh with colors?

On 1/27/2022 at 2:12 PM, FAKadar said:

Three Harleys! These sketch covers are available through me now. Just send me a message if you're interested. 

Three Harleys.jpg

Love these expressions and the covers look clean, wish I could pick them up

On 1/27/2022 at 3:48 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I can understand :shy: 

Still that munsters green is a nice addition :) does that come easy at the store? or is it sort of like a mesh with colors?

Surprisingly you can blend great on them! Color pencils work better when you go over the colors rather than the actual stock. 

On 1/27/2022 at 3:30 PM, FAKadar said:

Surprisingly you can blend great on them! Color pencils work better when you go over the colors rather than the actual stock. 

Actual stock of paper I assume. Interesting. Very striking.

On 1/27/2022 at 6:31 PM, ivdyer said:

Since Harley is being featured. 

Herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrers Harley!  (Shining reference if anyone is confused) by Jennifer Allyn…..

2201456E-789E-420E-A1C6-C9F692D3F05A.thumb.jpeg.4c39874cd523b72f1dc2c2c527f0877a.jpeg

Alright I'm confused. Where are all these pink harleys coming from? Was there a sale?