• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2022 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
10 10

762 posts in this topic

On 1/16/2022 at 6:54 PM, BbqP.Bun85 said:

Just received this back from CGC from a great artist, Lipwei Chang, who drew a homage fight scene from Bruce Lee's Way of the Dragon. He knock this sketch out of the park. Please check out his instagram page. 

https://www.instagram.com/lipwei_chang/

1180183168_21_02_24UdonXCapcomSketchBookVol.11CGCSS9.82509439001.thumb.jpg.d937a4c41701ed3e3c2c6645c2bf3299.jpg

hello bruce lee Shop Clothing & Shoes Online

Love the details on this. Freakin badass

On 1/25/2022 at 12:03 AM, DELTA 62 said:

Very nice!  I always like it when an artist utilizes the whole cover and adds background to do their sketch (Vampirella one).  Congrats!

@DELTA 62, thanks brother. If you look at the top left of the Vampirella sketch, you will see a familiar figure. 

On 1/26/2022 at 7:05 AM, BbqP.Bun85 said:

Thank! I'm super stoked about this sketch. I was glad I went to Lipwei. He needs more recognition for his because it is really good. Had to wait over a year for year. 

Yea I hit him up on IG and he said he was swamped until March. Trying to decide what I want by that time. 

On 1/25/2022 at 1:49 AM, DELTA 62 said:

Oh I saw Blade!  Couldn't tell if you had your likeness done again though.  Either way - I saw him!  

I wish my likeness brother. If it was he would be bald like the Japanese anime version