• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2022 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
10 10

762 posts in this topic

On 2/11/2022 at 12:51 AM, FAKadar said:

Here the last color blank variants for now. My client requested these Batmen, Michael Keaton, Christian Bale and Robert Pattinson. These recent color series were a lot of fun to do. They're on their way to CGC soon to get graded.

TheBatmen.jpg

You did another masterpiece brother. This is freakin fantastic 

On 2/11/2022 at 10:56 PM, The Troll King said:

I'm not supposed to be buying anything because I'm literally selling everything for my move but I couldn't resist this. :luhv:

IMG_4663.jpeg

"I'm not supposed to be buying anything because I'm literally selling everything for my move but I couldn't resist this. :luhv:"

The sketch is just as sweet as ever lol I'm not supposed to be buying anything either hahaha! Yet made a purchase this morning. Glad you committed to something though. Comics even just to keep a few, will be with you? it's collecting :) Hopeful for your move :x 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 2/10/2022 at 11:12 AM, seanfingh said:

To be able to convey someone's appearance when covered in a cowl is really an amazing skill. The Keaton especially is so on point.

On 2/12/2022 at 6:09 AM, RayJr said:

You did another masterpiece brother. This is freakin fantastic 

Thank you guys!

On 2/15/2022 at 7:27 PM, Ron C. said:

Okoye sketch cover by Jennifer Allyn

Okoye Allyn.jpg

Man shuri looks well done. I should get some more of that Kirby from the original series. I found a raw this past weekend, yet it wasn't in best of shape. I still quietly enjoy the ones I have though. That black panther, I hope it has the happy feet to skedaddle up the ladder!

giphy-7.gif

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

On 2/15/2022 at 9:57 PM, DELTA 62 said:

The calm before she opens up a can of whoop-@ss storm!  

This is beautiful!

indeed :)

It's a silent move, like she's searching the eyes in the back of her head, or at least a sense of awareness, when she's about to break the bank on some baddies.