• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE 2022 SKETCH COVER MEGA THREAD
10 10

762 posts in this topic

On 2/19/2022 at 1:31 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Thats the bee's knees :x Good ole Adam Savage! Congrats.

I tried to be clever, and when I got my photo-op with Adam Savage Early last year I, Wore a T-shirt that Said "Adamantium Savage" and printed out a picture of Adam and taped it on lol along with my brother who is 6'4" at least I'm as tall as Mr. Savage lol Almost.

What a Dork I am, but I try.... haha

IMG_20220219_123216852_MP.jpg

Thank you, actually getting to meet Adam Savage is on my bucket list. I have gotten his signature twice now through two different facilitators. But at least I'm sure it will be easier then getting Jamie Hyneman to sign the Scooby book!

On 2/19/2022 at 1:31 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Thats the bee's knees :x Good ole Adam Savage! Congrats.

I tried to be clever, and when I got my photo-op with Adam Savage Early last year I, Wore a T-shirt that Said "Adamantium Savage" and printed out a picture of Adam and taped it on lol along with my brother who is 6'4" at least I'm as tall as Mr. Savage lol Almost.

What a Dork I am, but I try.... haha

IMG_20220219_123216852_MP.jpg

Is that dried banana leaves cut in shape of claws?

Edited by Namtak

On 2/19/2022 at 3:47 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 2/19/2022 at 3:16 PM, Namtak said:

Is that dried banana leaves cut in shape of claws?

no just plain old cardboard :roflmao: 

lol was that your only thoughts on the subject? :cheers: 

I don't mind embarrassing myself at photo-ops, because that is what they are, "awkward lol " might as well embrace it! ahhahahahhahhahahahahhah

On 2/19/2022 at 5:00 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

lol was that your only thoughts on the subject? :cheers: 

I don't mind embarrassing myself at photo-ops, because that is what they are, "awkward lol " might as well embrace it! ahhahahahhahhahahahahhah

Hey dont take it the wrong way lol its awesome,nothing dull about that picture,everything pops out,dont change man! you make these boards so much fun!wish i had the gut to do that:cheers:,i hate taking picture all my oportunities at comic cons i let them pass,maybe next time ill do it ,thx for sharing!

On 2/19/2022 at 4:06 PM, Namtak said:

Hey dont take it the wrong way lol its awesome,nothing dull about that picture,everything pops out,dont change man! you make these boards so much fun!wish i had the gut to do that:cheers:,i hate taking picture all my oportunities at comic cons i let them pass,maybe next time ill do it ,thx for sharing!

Ah lol no worries and I knew you were being cheerful, no worries lol

Banana leaves was new 😂

It made me chuckle haha

Edited by ADAMANTIUM