• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) HEAVY METAL Magazines ...... For SALE
2 2

117 posts in this topic

On 12/31/2021 at 4:39 PM, jimjum12 said:

307 (B)                          9.4                   OW/W    :news:  SOLD Artfiction

119_5686.JPG

Edited by jimjum12

On 12/31/2021 at 5:08 PM, jimjum12 said:

119_5714.JPG

119_5715.JPG

@DavidTheDavid This one is on the house brother .... for old times sake. Enjoy the 36 pages of tantalizing pin-ups. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

On 12/31/2021 at 7:19 PM, jimjum12 said:

@DavidTheDavid This one is on the house brother .... for old times sake. Enjoy the 36 pages of tantalizing pin-ups. GOD BLESS...

You scoundrel. I will tell my wife the articles titillate the intellect and the stories satisfy an itch for fantastic narratives.

On 12/31/2021 at 8:41 PM, DavidTheDavid said:

You scoundrel. I will tell my wife the articles titillate the intellect and the stories satisfy an itch for fantastic narratives.

Just keep it in the toolbox ... she'll never know it's there. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a firend of jesus)(thumbsu

I just heard back from Steve and as he had been looking for solid 9.4 upgrades, these weren't what he needed. Therefore, the one's on hold are now available. Several are from the scarce part of the run. GOD BLESS ... 

For convenience, I'm leaving the "ON HOLD" status up until tomorrow night so that those who went through already can quickly determine which ones they are. 

On 12/31/2021 at 5:17 PM, jimjum12 said:

119_5718.JPG

take