• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] A "Holy &#$^, I bought what?!?" sale! Rolling on with Wolverine LS 4 (SS x2, 9.8), IM/SM 1 (9.0 R), X-Men 60 (SS 8.5)
3 3

44 posts in this topic

First up is Silver Surfer 4, classic Thor battle cover.  This one is raw, and I peg it at a 3.5, with a case being possible for a 3.0.  I took a whole bunch of photos as you'll see, so the main flaws should be pretty obvious, the most glaring being that spine split.  Bottom third in grade, but a fantastic presenter.  

$old by PM

Spoiler

IMG_0863.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_0864.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_0865.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_0866.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_0867.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_0868.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_0869.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_0870.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_0871.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_0872.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_0873.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_0874.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_0875.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_0876.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_0877.JPG

Edited by mattn792

Fantastic Four 17, CGC 7.0 blue with off-white to white pages, is up next.  Ironically, this was the book I thought I'd own in lieu of #5 since the covers have a somewhat similar flow to them.  But here we are!

$725 $old

Spoiler

17 front.JPG

Spoiler

17 rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792

Amazing Spider-Man 53, 9.0 blue with off-white to white pages.  Appearance by Alfred Molina.  This book is GORGEOUS in hand, I was shocked when I got it that it only rated a 9.0.  I wouldn't be considering selling if I hadn't picked up an ASM 11 at C2E2.

$old by pm

Spoiler

Front.JPG

Spoiler

Rear.JPG

Edited by mattn792