• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is there an ETA for the Submission Tracking search function to be working again?
1 1

2 posts in this topic

Just curious, as with the current turnaround times, the only way for me to follow some of my submissions will be to use the search function. Right now whenever I use it, it says "Order # not found. Please note that you can only search for submissions older than 8 months by submission number." I've already called to get the status of the order I was searching for, but it would be really nice if the search function worked.

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thank you for your message.  We are aware of the issue and do have people working on that right now.  We do apologize for any inconvenience and hope to have that up and running soon.  In the meantime, you can always check with our customer service department and we can check the status of any order for you.

Thank you!