• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

NOW 25% OFF!!! MODERN VARIANTS AND STORE EXCLUSIVES SALE
6 6

134 posts in this topic

Thank You for stopping by my sales thread! 

I will invoice at the end of the sale and will be shipping books out within the week following the close.

No HOS or blacklisted.

I will grade these books harshly so there aren't any surprises. All books are at least 9.2 or better. Mostly better and of course all books would benefit from a press. Please message me before claiming for any questions or concerns you have about conditions.

US shipping only. No international shipping.  $9 for up to eight raw books.  $17 for 9 - 22 raw books in a Priority Medium Box.  More than 22 books, exact shipping. Your books will be protected well.  

No returns on raw books.  Please message me before claiming for any questions or concerns you have about conditions.

I accept PayPal, Zelle, Venmo, Cash app. First unconditional  :takeit:trumps any "talks" or discussions we are having.

Kudos thread is in signature.

Edited by Antyreal