• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Private Signing - Brian Michael Bendis & Mark Bagley
3 3

39 posts in this topic

• Administrator
We're kicking off the new year with an exciting #SignatureSeries announcement! We are thrilled to announce that we will be hosting Brian Michael Bendis and Mark Bagley for an upcoming Private Signing. In addition, Bagley will be offering Remarques for this signing as well. If you're a fan of either of these comic book legends, then you won't want to miss out on this great signing opportunity! You have until Friday, March 4 to get in on this one. Click the link below for all the submission details.

BENDISBAGLEY__SIGNING_ARTICLE_1.jpg

Hello! If I'd like to submit one book for both Bendis/Bagley, one for just Bendis, and one for just Bagley, can I do all that in one form? Having trouble online.

If I have to do multiple forms for each of these, can I still ship them together? Thank you!

Based on previous signings, each one would have to have a separate invoice.  If you had two books say for Bagley alone they could be on the same invoice.  You can ship all three together in the same shipment to cgc.  Make sure you initial for each of the three invoices on each side of the outer box (BB, BB/MB, an MB)  yeah it seems redundant, but best to be safe.

You can combine the return shipping as well..  On the bottom of each printed invoice write " combine shipping",  They will recalculate the shipping costs when received, and ship them back as one shipment rather than each invoice separately, if you desire.

Edited by Ferretboy

On 1/23/2022 at 6:42 PM, Jemin said:

Ugh I just received my Ultimate Spider-Man 1 back from CGC and then they announce this.  Don't know if I should resubmit or crack it myself so I can get the signature placed where I want them. 

You do not need to crack it yourself.  You can create a window bag with the specific area you want for signature and mail that along with the slab and they will crack it for you and place comic in the bag for the signing.  

On 1/24/2022 at 8:47 AM, waynemel said:

You do not need to crack it yourself.  You can create a window bag with the specific area you want for signature and mail that along with the slab and they will crack it for you and place comic in the bag for the signing.  

Awesome. I did not know this.

On 1/25/2022 at 8:39 PM, Jemin said:

I did provide a window bag. Nervous about having someone else placing the book inside the bag.  😆 

That’s not the part you should be nervous about. You should focus your anxiety towards them cracking the book out of the case. Just think about the number of cases they have to crack before every signing, I bet it gets pretty repetitive at times and easy to lose concentration. 

On 1/26/2022 at 10:28 PM, thesink said:

That’s not the part you should be nervous about. You should focus your anxiety towards them cracking the book out of the case. Just think about the number of cases they have to crack before every signing, I bet it gets pretty repetitive at times and easy to lose concentration. 

Ugh. Thanks for that. 😆 

First time submitting to CGC.

If I submit my Ultimate Fallout #4 to the Brian Michael Bendis & Mark Bagley signing; is it possible for CGC to hold it for the additional signature event with Clayton Crain that occurs shortly after?

I read this on the submission instructions, but I don't understand what it means, "*No Multi-Sigs included with other signings."

Thanks for the help!

On 2/22/2022 at 9:27 PM, DREADH3AD said:

First time submitting to CGC.

If I submit my Ultimate Fallout #4 to the Brian Michael Bendis & Mark Bagley signing; is it possible for CGC to hold it for the additional signature event with Clayton Crain that occurs shortly after?

I read this on the submission instructions, but I don't understand what it means, "*No Multi-Sigs included with other signings."

Thanks for the help!

No, the Crain and Bendis are two different signings at 2 different locations.

On 2/9/2022 at 8:32 AM, ScottM0928 said:

What's everyone thinking of submitting?

I sent 11 books in, all first prints i picked uo for cover when they dropped. For Bendis/Bagley I sent in my Cover A of Ultimate Fallout #4 and 2 copies of Ultimate Spider-Man #160 (1 color virgin Questa variant and 1 Kalitta variant).

For Bendis I sent in 2 copies of Miles first solo series, Ultimate Spider-Man #1 and I sent in my set of Ultimate Fallout Djurdjevic connecting variants!

anyone have any ideas on expected time to get books back with this signature opportunity? sent in 2 books for sign/press/grade and just wondering what a realistic turn time is for CGC at the moment? Does CGC get through these special event signings quicker compared to straight random books being sent in fast track grading? Thanks.