• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well, it's been a while. A few CGC books / keys for sale.
9 9

42 posts in this topic

Payment: PayPal, bank wire, cash, check, etc. PayPal preferred. 

Shipping: Certified books, shipping is included FREE within North America, ROW we split it. Raw books, include $10 for shipping within North America. ROW I will split with interested parties.

Who wins: Time stamp seals the deal as to who wins regardless of the form of communication (including PM, in the thread, text or phone conversation). A negotiation is not a deal until both sides have agreed on terms.

If there is an unconditional :takeit: posted (or communicated) it will trump all negotiations unless we have already both agreed to terms before the :takeit: was posted. In that case, the :takeit: will have been in vain. Except that it will give you street cred and look cool to passers by.

No House Of Shame or Probationary members or any others of ill repute.

Returns: I am considered a very good grader among my peers ( Here is a link to my kudos thread ) but since even CGC is inconsistent I will not guarantee a CGC grade. I will guarantee to be within one grade increment in either direction - so if I am calling the book a 9.4 it could go 9.2 or 9.6. If it falls outside of those parameters (and it does happen that they go in both directions), I will offer a refund. But I don't expect anyone to complain if I undergraded it. :devil:

I will accept returns if item is otherwise not as described. Consider all books pressed.

Pricing: I try to price books close to fair market value. I am open to offers but it's not very likely I'm going to be accepting offers at 30% off fair market value.

On 1/7/2022 at 11:42 PM, VintageComics said:

God. The last sales thread was pulled because some dork notified me. 

I had no idea why it was pulled. I found out later it was pulled because I didn't have payment info in the listing. Meanwhile, I'd been copying and pasting the same post info for probably over 5 years.

Some people need to get a life beyond the moderator notify button. :screwy:

reported

Apologies. One more book and I'll try to add a few more over the weekend. 

X-men #78 CGC 9.8 OWW - That's my $1000 sale in June 2021 and it seems there's a 2nd sale of $682, Back cover is flawless. 

Asking $800 (shipping included) SOLD!

1704960132_X-men78CGC9_8OWW3803160016A.thumb.jpg.d653526d26f933d9064073484a5ddfad.jpg

Edited by VintageComics

On 1/8/2022 at 9:41 AM, Dreamsleep said:

About time you posted some books.  :golfclap:

Well, most of the good stuff always goes under the radar. :gossip:

I've been selling a lot of big books over the past year including multiple 7 figure books, so it's not like I stopped selling. I just took a hiatus from here. 

I should have TONS of new books in the coming weeks as I focus back on my own inventory moving forward. 

On 1/7/2022 at 10:42 PM, VintageComics said:

God. The last sales thread was pulled because some dork notified on me. 

I had no idea why it was pulled. I found out later it was pulled because I didn't have payment info in the listing. Meanwhile, I'd been copying and pasting the same post info for probably over 5 years.

Some people need to get a life beyond the moderator notify button. :screwy:

Amen!