• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Issue adding comics
2 2

6 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hello

When entering items into the form you will want to check the title listed in the indicia and select that from the drop-down menu.  When the correct title is selected the form will autofill the remaining fields and you make your selections from the drop menus to select the specific comic/magazine from our database.  Keep in mind this functions similar to a library catalog; do not use articles such as "A, an , the" in the title.

If you are unable to locate the specific title in the drop-down menu because it is either a brand new item or a unique item that CGC has not yet graded then you may manually enter the book information using the "ADD NEW" button located in the drop-down menu.   When items are manually entered into the form as opposed to making your selections from the drop-down menus the system does not recognize the book and may not be able to accurately quote the fees nor suggest any eligible custom labels for comics. 

I hope this helps,

Mike

On 1/12/2022 at 8:28 PM, SellinMyCollection said:

Thanks Mike, got past that.  What if I enter the wrong comic, but its as close as I can find.
Will CGC correct it with the proper issue?
I picked as close as I could find.

Thanks

I'm not sure if you've tried yet, but I think I would call/email CGC customer service about the specific book you're having a problem with.  Maybe they can actually fix it.  I think I'd prefer that rather than sending in a book, paying for it, and hoping for the best.

• Administrator
On 1/12/2022 at 11:28 PM, SellinMyCollection said:

Thanks Mike, got past that.  What if I enter the wrong comic, but its as close as I can find.
Will CGC correct it with the proper issue?
I picked as close as I could find.

Thanks

We should but, I would add a note to the packing slip letting us know which book has the wrong info, and what the correct info should be.