• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED
1 1

42 posts in this topic

I've got a great batch of books to sell today. Most are CGC graded, but a few are raw. I’m building a house, so I can’t afford to keep keys hanging around. Let my problem be your benefit! :shy:

Prices are firm. First :takeit: wins whether by post or PM.

Payment: Checks, money orders, wire transfers, or cash only on these.

Shipping: Shipping cost is not included in item price. Pricing to be determined by your location. For packages valuing $5,000 or less, shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail in a box, and fully insured. For packages valuing over $5,000, shipping will be via USPS Express Mail, insured to cover as much of the value as possible.

Returns: No returns on CGC graded books. Returns accepted on raw books if you contact me for a refund within three days of the item having been delivered to you.

References: I have been a member of the CGC boards since 2005, and active in the community since 2003. My eBay username is AmericanComicsAndCollectibles. I am the co-founder of Tampa Bay Comic Convention, Indiana Comic Convention, and several other mid-size/regional conventions around the United States.

Edited by KingOfRulers