• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is anyone planning to attend Heritage’s Collector Summit the end of May
4 4

66 posts in this topic

On 1/12/2022 at 4:09 PM, Cat-Man_America said:

I received that as well, but didn't read it closely thinking Bellevue was a mental institution in New York City.  Thanks for correcting the misperception.

I think we should reserve judgement on the "mental institution" aspects until the actual event.

On 1/12/2022 at 7:09 PM, Cat-Man_America said:

I received that as well, but didn't read it closely thinking Bellevue was a mental institution in New York City.  Thanks for correcting the misperception.

This crowd?? Invites to both Bellevues are NOT out of the question! :insane:

Of course, I’m on the same coast as the mental institution one… :sorry:

On 1/12/2022 at 1:58 PM, batman_fan said:

I got an email on it but wasn’t really sure what all was happening.  If someone plans to attend, would be great to get a report on it.

The part I didn't understand is that the email states the ticket sales is capped at a max of only 200 attendees.  ???

On 1/12/2022 at 5:51 PM, comicnoir said:

I got stuck on "affluent".

Collectors Summit is a premium, focused event for collectors looking to network & conduct business with affluent members of the community. 

Those rich in love and respect for their fellow collectors.  Or something.

On 1/13/2022 at 8:56 AM, Robot Man said:

The future of comic conventions?

It is getting to the point that you HAVE to be “affluent” to collect comics…

to limit this to only "higher end" collectors will in the long run choke off our smaller future comic book collectors coming in the market and give them the feeling they dont have a chance..I will not be attending even for free and paying for my plane flight.....

Edited by Mmehdy