• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I hit my head as a young person on a wheelbarrow and sometimes have mental difficulties. Need some help here...
1 1

25 posts in this topic

On 1/13/2022 at 11:43 AM, NoMan said:

How does one watch a "live auction" on HA take place, as in the AF15 CGC 7.0 auction that's about to go "live" in an hour or so?

Thanks.

ha.com

One neat feature is the "recent activity in this auction", which refreshes automatically every minute leading up to the live floor auction.  David

On 1/13/2022 at 10:43 AM, NoMan said:

How does one watch a "live auction" on HA take place, as in the AF15 CGC 7.0 auction that's about to go "live" in an hour or so?

Thanks.

This should take you straight to the live auction

https://live.ha.com/live.zx?saleNo=7266&sessionNo=1&ic=LiveAuctionTopBanner-StartingSoon-122815

On 1/13/2022 at 8:56 AM, telerites said:

thanks you 

On 1/13/2022 at 8:48 AM, thehumantorch said:

Is the wheelbarrow okay?  :sorry:

i believe so. I'm a little simple, but my Mom says "I'm a catch!"

On 1/13/2022 at 10:43 AM, NoMan said:

Thanks.

Here's a true story about a wheelbarrow and nearly hitting my head.  Back when I was in college (early 80s), my cousin and I took the wheels and handles off of wheelbarrow so just the bucket was left.  We tied to the back of a car and the weather ha dumped a sheet of ice on the roads.  We went to some back roads with gullies on each side and thought, what the heck, we will invent barrow skiing.  I was first in the bucket and my cousin got the car at a decent clip on the icy roads.  I had virtually no control.

The bucket hits a rock, I am popped up about six feet and land in the gully with my head narrowly missing a good size rock.  It took my cousin a bit to stop the car because of the ice.  He seriously thought I was dead.  He also he said while I was still in the bucket laughing thinking how much I must be enjoying.  

On 1/13/2022 at 9:07 AM, telerites said:

Here's a true story about a wheelbarrow and nearly hitting my head.  Back when I was in college (early 80s), my cousin and I took the wheels and handles off of wheelbarrow so just the bucket was left.  We tied to the back of a car and the weather ha dumped a sheet of ice on the roads.  We went to some back roads with gullies on each side and thought, what the heck, we will invent barrow skiing.  I was first in the bucket and my cousin got the car at a decent clip on the icy roads.  I had virtually no control.

The bucket hits a rock, I am popped up about six feet and land in the gully with my head narrowly missing a good size rock.  It took my cousin a bit to stop the car because of the ice.  He seriously thought I was dead.  He also he said while I was still in the bucket laughing thinking how much I must be enjoying.  

that's far better than my lived expereinces with wheelbarrows