• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM FF 46
4 4

12 posts in this topic

What happened along the spine on the back, do you know? Was all damage pressed to the back? Also maybe some cleaning started on the back?

The half clean yellow square that extends downward, the area around some of the blue titles. I'm not sure how they would react to this on the cleaning/resto spectrum.

Regardless of all of the above, you've got the moisture damage to take into account, so just to assign a grade I'll say 5.0.

On 1/16/2022 at 4:49 PM, Doctor Dositheus said:

What happened along the spine on the back, do you know? Was all damage pressed to the back? Also maybe some cleaning started on the back?

The half clean yellow square that extends downward, the area around some of the blue titles. I'm not sure how they would react to this on the cleaning/resto spectrum.

Regardless of all of the above, you've got the moisture damage to take into account, so just to assign a grade I'll say 5.0.

Unfortunately, I don't know but those are some great points to consider. Thanks!

On 1/16/2022 at 5:12 PM, zzutak said:

This copy may (may!) have a significant spine roll (there are indications the book does not lie flat).  A "side view" of the spine and/or top edge would be helpful.  (thumbsu

I don't have the book in hand right now, but there is certainly some spine roll. Thanks for your comment!