• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men 4 wondering what I can expect grade wise
5 5

25 posts in this topic

This looks like your average used funny-book from this period.  Hence, put me in the 4.0 VG to 4.5 VG+ camp.  Heavy spine wear, fraying along top and right edges of front cover, possible moisture stain near top-right corner of back cover, color-breaking creases, additional light soiling/staining, pencil/pen mark in issue/month block, etc.  :foryou:

Edited by zzutak
Typo Fixed !

I want to let you guys know this. This book is my pride and joy. It's a "Oh my God is this really happening!?" book that my dad got me when I was about 9 years old. He was out of town on business and we talked over the phone about it because he wasn't sure if it was a "buy it now" or not since I collected them and he really just enjoyed it with me. Being a dad now I understand fully the amount of happiness it must have brought him to buy it for his son. This comic truly is the definition of my youth and the height of my collecting as a child.

So with that being said there was quite a bit of reserve for posting it up and asking opinions on it, in fears that I might be disappointed or other real collectors (you guys) might talk negatively towards it. I just want to say to you guys thank you. Thank you for liking the comic and speaking positively for it. Dad is gone now but I know him and I know he is smiling knowing collectors thought he did good for his son by grabbing it.

Again, thank you all