• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: original art from Image comics series “Zero” esp. issue 2 drawn by Tradd Moore

4 posts in this topic

Hi, I am a big fan of the image comic series “Zero” and I’m trying to track down original art from each individual issue. I’ve gotten pages from a number of issues so far but am in particular trying to get pages from issue #2 drawn by Tradd Moore. 

On 1/17/2022 at 6:31 PM, Varanis said:

I'm not familiar with this comic, but if it was published after Silver Surfer: Black, Tradd still has the art. He's keeping all of his work for the foreseeable future.

The Comic was published in 2013, way before he was selling his art through Felix (and SS:B). Tradd may have been selling his art independently at the time and may have possibly held onto these as there's no trace of them anywhere. 

I would message Felix on FelixComicArt in the off chance that Tradd would be willing to sell his Zero pages. But I wouldn't get my hope up.