• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Dracula Adaptation We've All Been Waiting For!
1 1

25 posts in this topic

On 1/17/2022 at 9:12 PM, D84 said:

Sorry, I was pointing out they are far worse than the CW, as hard to imagine as it is.

I would might have actually considered watching if they made this shlock Dracnado...a tornado filled with vampires (and as it travels across the country it slowly becomes more and more red from being saturated with blood for feeding. Maybe at the end they defeat it by having a hundred priests bless an entire store of dam water before releasing it to flood out the tornado with a holy water tsunami...I dunno, I'm sure I've put more effort into writing this post than any Asylum -script ever has)

On 1/18/2022 at 5:45 PM, Sauce Dog said:

I would might have actually considered watching if they made this shlock Dracnado...a tornado filled with vampires (and as it travels across the country it slowly becomes more and more red from being saturated with blood for feeding. Maybe at the end they defeat it by having a hundred priests bless an entire store of dam water before releasing it to flood out the tornado with a holy water tsunami...I dunno, I'm sure I've put more effort into writing this post than any Asylum --script ever has)

You’re hired! Bruce Willis, Nic Cage and Debbie Gibson are on board. 

On 1/18/2022 at 5:45 PM, Sauce Dog said:

I would might have actually considered watching if they made this shlock Dracnado...a tornado filled with vampires (and as it travels across the country it slowly becomes more and more red from being saturated with blood for feeding. Maybe at the end they defeat it by having a hundred priests bless an entire store of dam water before releasing it to flood out the tornado with a holy water tsunami...I dunno, I'm sure I've put more effort into writing this post than any Asylum ----script ever has)

Upon further review, the producers of Vampnado would like to have a word with you. I think I heard lawsuit mentioned.

0B2A3CCA-5CEC-42F6-AF2B-F062C81D704D.png

Edited by ▫️

The best is John Carpenter's Vampires.  Has one of my favorite movie lines ever lol

“A master vampire, able to walk in the sunlight, unstoppable. Unless we stop him.”

I mean, come on.  The writer didn't even try here.  

Edited by chrisco37