• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WonderCon April 1-3 2022

55 posts in this topic

On 2/4/2022 at 5:03 PM, Robot Man said:

Go to what? There has been nothing posted other than the rapidly approaching date. I frankly don’t see it happening and if it does, a pathetic money grab like the SDCC farce back in November. 

I contacted the show staff, and they will have strict covid requirements, but the show is supposed to happen.

I hope the Covid requirements go away by mid-March, but doubtful.

This in mind I willl be mostly setting up a smaller hotel show in the future. 

On 2/4/2022 at 5:03 PM, Robot Man said:

Go to what? There has been nothing posted other than the rapidly approaching date. I frankly don’t see it happening and if it does, a pathetic money grab like the SDCC farce back in November. 

It will happen B!  Have Faith! this is Orange County not LA  ha!

On 2/19/2022 at 10:30 AM, Robot Man said:

Not yet. Apparently Terry won’t be there. Probably local guys like F-VF and Comic Cellar. Maybe Graham Crackers and most probably Harley.

How about Ritchie and Bob? @MrBedrock @blazingbob

Would be great to see some out of state dealers…:wishluck:

I think Bob is going but unfortunately I can't make as we have a prior commitment. I hate to miss it again!

What they do with concerts now is schedule the event and they have up until 3 days before to cancel the show because of COVID. And even after that, they cancel the day before or even OF and they collect the insurance payout. They can't lose. Good old COVID rules. I wonder if Comic-Cons have the same opportunities.