• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Combine Shipment

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, 

I'm new to this. 

I have three submissions for in-house signing I want to complete.(all different people) I did the submission forms for them, but realized after they are all shipping to the same place. Duh?? 

My question is, after submitting the forms, would I be able to cancel two of the three shipping labels and put all three into one secure box? 

Or could I just cancel the submissions and redo them into one shipment? 

any help would be appreciated.

On 1/17/2022 at 7:58 PM, Kyle Rice said:

Hi everyone, 

I'm new to this. 

I have three submissions for in-house signing I want to complete.(all different people) I did the submission forms for them, but realized after they are all shipping to the same place. Duh?? 

My question is, after submitting the forms, would I be able to cancel two of the three shipping labels and put all three into one secure box? 

Or could I just cancel the submissions and redo them into one shipment? 

any help would be appreciated.

Have the books already been submitted to CGC?  Once they're in CGC's hands, no changes can be made and you'll have to pay shipping three times.  It's honestly one of the things I dislike about CGC, but I get it.  They're a grading company, not a storage company.

Normally, if you haven't mailed the books yet and simply filled out an online form, you could fill out a new submission form with all the books on one form.  However, since you're doing in house signings with three different creators who could be signing at three different times, I suspect CGC requires one form per creator.  So again, you're likely stuck paying the shipping costs three times.