• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Giant Size X-Men 1
4 4

11 posts in this topic

6.0. tears to front and back will bring it down. nice copy otherwise though.if you are planning to sell it down the line, I wouldn't grade it. let the buyer make their own determination, they probably think it's higher. 

The creases like that tend to get dinged relatively hard. I will say 5.5 range. Someone might think it has 6.0-6.5 potential but I really don't know. Most example I just perused in this grade don't have large creases like that hence why I am inclined to think it would grade lower. 

On 1/18/2022 at 5:27 AM, comicginger1789 said:

The creases like that tend to get dinged relatively hard. I will say 5.5 range. Someone might think it has 6.0-6.5 potential but I really don't know. Most example I just perused in this grade don't have large creases like that hence why I am inclined to think it would grade lower. 

I would think they would ding you harder on the tears to the spine, front and back. Just IMHO