• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What is going on with X-Men 4?
1 1

12 posts in this topic

On 1/18/2022 at 8:42 PM, KCode98 said:

They are flooded on the market and over $200. Last month they were $72

...I can buy a raw copy now for under $40 from what I see....are you referring to copies in a certain grade? From what I can see though for the last 3-4 months 9.8s have been around the $200-250 range with a couple outliers.

On 1/19/2022 at 12:55 PM, valiantman said:

The CGC Census has increased 19% in just 90 days.  http://www.cgcdata.com/cgc/cgc90days/

OOOOooooo that's a cool tool! Didn't know about that site. 

What I originally was pointing out I must have confused it with another tab I have open. Looking at it now it seems it has been losing a little value over the years. I must have been looking at a different titles chart while I was thinking it was this. Disregard this thread...Thanks for the above link though!

On 1/18/2022 at 8:42 PM, KCode98 said:

They are flooded on the market and over $200. Last month they were $72

There was hype of the 1st appearance of Omega Red.  Probably due to all first appearances now being regarded as a key especially any character that hasn't appeared in the MCU yet.  

There was some movement before Falcon and Winter Soldier, where the rumor was he was going to appear in the show. It's softened a bit, but this book still sells. I rountinely sell NM+ copies for $40+ on ebay, easy. I still have dozens of copies left. They always seems to pop up when I buy collections and flea markets. 

Glad I sold mine at the peak because every sub that has been in Sarasota for 8+ months is coming out with 2 or 3 copies. I still have 6 or so copies at CGC right now. Granted, when he does show up in the MCU that won’t stop it from jumping up to a $1,000 book for a period…

Edited by AGGIEZ

I bought all 5 of the Xmen 1 covers cgc 9.8 for 40 apiece 5 or so years ago, have sold them all for profit 

Have my OO xmen 4 at cgc now, not sure if I will sell it or not