• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Page 2 of Batman 1?
3 3

71 posts in this topic

On 1/19/2022 at 7:43 PM, Readcomix said:

Just funnin’ ya, Oak. 

I’ve got a Superman 14 remnant (14 interior wraps) and can’t bring myself to cut it up even though a bunch of collectors may enjoy a page. I do have a complete one, so I don’t t need the remnant in any way. I only have it because it came in a Golden Age lot I had bought for a Jackpot 1. But I have no need for it, no plan for it, and can’t bring myself to piece it out. And that’s just a chunk of a book that’s all about the cover.

I couldnt do it either. It's kind of counter productive to how a collectors mind works, no?

Cool page, but as others have said, not for 6KUSD. I have smaller keys I'd rather put that towards. But hey, you do you. It does look rather nice. 

On 1/20/2022 at 12:46 AM, Mecha_Fantastic said:

Cool page, but as others have said, not for 6KUSD. I have smaller keys I'd rather put that towards. But hey, you do you. It does look rather nice. 

I'd rather have a complete book with an awesome cover, that's for sure.

On 1/20/2022 at 11:31 AM, theCapraAegagrus said:

But he looks like dog water, and it's not close to a complete comic book.

I bet you'd buy that Action Comics #1 shrapnel, eh?

If Superman wasn’t on the cover of   Action comics 1 and was on the first page i would buy that page I sure would!

Edited by Bo1983

On 1/20/2022 at 4:44 PM, Shrevvy said:

So, if you found this in a box you would throw it away?

If not, it is not worthless even to you. 

That's purely hypothetical and a completely unlikely scenario....lol

On 1/20/2022 at 12:13 PM, mrc said:

That's purely hypothetical and a completely unlikely scenario....lol

It’s the freaking joker man are you crazy!Villian of all villains the first purple and green custom sitting the course for all other villains color combo even the freaking hulk!!