• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ozark on Netflix
3 3

124 posts in this topic

On 1/27/2022 at 4:59 PM, rexinnih said:

only saw "final season" of Ozark and I just finished episode 7 and wondering what the heck was going on. To be continued in Season 4 Part Deux :grin:

For those like myself who enjoy the acting of 'Ruth,' she will be featured in a forthcoming Netflix original series 'Inventing Anna' (Delvey); fake it until u make it plot:

On 1/30/2022 at 3:28 PM, eastriver31400 said:

Brilliant jaw dropping ending for season 3.  And that song with the out of tune beat. Just perfect. 

Run the Jewels…

Youve heard them before if you’ve seen Black Panther.

Ozark fans are calling for Julia Garner to win awards for mid-season finale: ‘Performance of the year’

One particular scene in Ozark’s mid-season finale has blown fans away.

The first half of Ozark season four arrived on Netflix on 21 January – and many fans of the show have already watched all seven episodes.

Ruth’s primal scream is being lauded as the “performance of the mf year”.

I’m conflicted on how that ended and wonder if they should have kept those characters around for a hit but longer.  

Depends where they go with it though and if Ruth aligns herself with Marty again. 

On 1/31/2022 at 5:20 PM, Buzzetta said:

I’m conflicted on how that ended and wonder if they should have kept those characters around for a hit but longer.  

Depends where they go with it though and if Ruth aligns herself with Marty again. 

I'm going to rewatch that episode again. But it was so good for me, no matter.

I think I just watched episode seven, final season.

amazing sound design for some ending sequences. good sound design makes mess good, like The Elephant Man sound design

Edited by NoMan

There was something I didn't get. Why was Navarro angry against the Byrds after the FBI F**ked him (the rogue agent took him down)? They held their end of the bargain, all in good faith, and Navarro had a sneaking suspicion that he would get f**ked, which he did. So why be against the Byrds after that? All they did was try to make his situation better. Obviously, they are doing all this for themselves too, but regardless at no point do they have an intent on screwing over Navarro (seemingly to me).

Edited by William-James88

On 1/31/2022 at 8:35 PM, William-James88 said:

There was something I didn't get. Why was Navarro angry against the Byrds after the FBI F**ked him (the rogue agent took him down)? They held their end of the bargain, all in good faith, and Navarro had a sneaking suspicion that he would get f**ked, which he did. So why be against the Byrds after that? All they did was try to make his situation better. Obviously, they are doing all this for themselves too, but regardless at no point do they have an intent on screwing over Navarro (seemingly to me).

Because in the end he still felt like he was played by the Byrds.  In the end he is trapped in a jail like an animal so directs his anger at the Byrds.  

There is still a chance he will exact his revenge against the Byrds but he knows he is not getting any payback against the US Fed Gov. 

Just my take - like a kid that cannot get back at a parent so they get back at some other kid in the form of bullying

Edited by Buzzetta

On 1/31/2022 at 8:48 PM, Buzzetta said:

Just my take - like a kid that cannot get back at a parent so they get back at some other kid in the form of bullying

It's what I was thinking too, but that makes it a bit disappointing, I had pegged him as someone smarter than that. They really helped him to the very end.

On 1/31/2022 at 10:25 PM, William-James88 said:

It's what I was thinking too, but that makes it a bit disappointing, I had pegged him as someone smarter than that. They really helped him to the very end.

He did promise them something though.  "You don't win until I win, Marty."

He didn't win.

So I want to see what happens next.