• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ozark on Netflix
3 3

124 posts in this topic

On 1/31/2022 at 10:33 PM, Buzzetta said:

So I want to see what happens next. 

Oh me too!

By the way, I know this is a minor thing, but I really liked seeing Frank's inner mob boss get unleashed right before he perished. I had found it rather interesting to see the portrayal of a mob boss to be an older tired guy with reading specs handling things like any other business, but I was always curious as to who he was inside for him to get to the top. 

On 1/31/2022 at 10:37 PM, William-James88 said:

Oh me too!

By the way, I know this is a minor thing, but I really liked seeing Frank's inner mob boss get unleashed right before he perished. I had found it rather interesting to see the portrayal of a mob boss to be an older tired guy with reading specs handling things like any other business, but I was always curious as to who he was inside for him to get to the top. 

He's an independent contractor who was a former "Union Representative" lol 

Now, while speaking with EW, Joseph Sikora is teasing a potential future for Frank Jr. and Ruth following Ozark's conclusion. The actor admits that there is still a lot left to be seen in the show's final seven episodes, but says that there is certainly a love growing between the two characters. He also praises Ruth's actor, Julia Garner, stating that she is dynamic and fun to watch, before adding, "I just enjoyed every minute of being on screen with her." Read Sikora's initial quote regarding the two character's below:

"Him and Ruth, I mean, do I sense a spin-off there? There's some love growing in the air. Let's see if Frank Jr. survives the season first."

On 2/5/2022 at 3:08 PM, Mystafo said:

I mean, how much romance can the guy partake in?  I ain't buying that re-attachment horse doody.

Must not have seen what became of John Wayne Bobbitt.  :baiting:

'Ozark' Showrunner Just Revealed What Fans Can Expect in Season 4 Part 2

Ozark's fourth and final chapter premiered not too long ago on Netflix, but fans of the crime drama are already awaiting news about when part two will come out. Unlike the show's previous installments, season 4 of Ozark is comprised of 14 new episodes, which are split into two different parts. But why wasn't the fourth season released all at the same time? According to Ozark showrunner Chris Mundy, this was an intentional decision to assure fans could say a satisfactory goodbye to the series.

Speaking with TVLine, the executive producer revealed that the two-part final season was a "compromise" between the producers and Netflix. "It was originally going to be 10, but we wanted a little bit more,” he told the outlet. “And then we kind of [arrived at] 14 together. Fourteen was something that, if divided up, would [allow] each part to feel substantial and distinct. And it felt like a good number where we could [finish out] the story but not overstay our welcome.”

Third page and the site search engine couldn't find it 

‘Ozark’ Season 4 Part 2 Premiere Date Revealed

The final episodes of “Ozark” are fast approaching. Netflix announced Wednesday that “Ozark Season 4 — Part 2” will debut on April 29. Along with the premiere date, the streamer also released the first teaser for the second half of the season.

The clip focuses on the plight of Julia Garner’s Ruth Langmore.

On 2/23/2022 at 1:15 PM, Bosco685 said:

Third page and the site search engine couldn't find it 

‘Ozark’ Season 4 Part 2 Premiere Date Revealed

I cannot even find my own journal without the help of Google. 

On 2/23/2022 at 1:44 PM, Buzzetta said:

I cannot even find my own journal without the help of Google. 

It's crazy!

Part of moving to a new platform as a benefit to members was how this was going to have a cleaner app with advanced features. If I was CGC I would be asking if SEARCH as a feature was not factored into the 'advanced features'.

On 2/23/2022 at 2:11 PM, Bosco685 said:

It's crazy!

Part of moving to a new platform as a benefit to members was how this was going to have a cleaner app with advanced features. If I was CGC I would be asking if SEARCH as a feature was not factored into the 'advanced features'.

With the longevity and volume of usage that this place has it is mind numbingly frustrating that something as simple as a search function would be so far out of reach. 

Hopefully if and when Blackstone three point oh’s the place, we will get something that works a little better.  

Actually I’m still of the belief that if Blackstone ever catches wind of this place that they will just scrap it and / or reinvent a pay to use version. 

On 2/7/2022 at 10:40 AM, Unca Ben said:

Great series.  

I enjoy checking out the title card at the beginning of each episode, where the four symbols inside the "O" are bent to form the remaining "Z-A-R-K" and how they relate to the episode.
It's a clever device that just adds another small but enjoyable detail to the viewing experience.  Sometimes I go back after watching the episode just to check out the title card again.  It's fun.

Like these from Season One:

8wsjg9pq2pq41.thumb.png.897cc9e9542dbdfc8ec894f74303a6ed.png

This really adds to the enjoyment of the story, kind of similar to how they would open episodes to Breaking Bad.  Unfortunately when you have 8 episodes ready to binge it’s easy to just roll on to the next chapter without having to go back and look for clues.  There’s a lot to unpack and it would be fun to have those kind of discussions here that develop simply because it’s only one episode a week. Hopefully Netflix gets their head on straight and goes to a weekly drop like HBOMax, D+, etc.