• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

JIM 112 7.0 + A bonus book for the purchaser TOS 59 *Sold*
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Simply put, this is the only JIM in my collection, I’ve decided to focus mostly on X-Men, DD, and ASM…which should keep me plenty busy…as I’m sure many on here are aware. I bought this from a reputable member of our community this past summer and am simply asking the price I put in so I’m pretty firm in it. That being said: PayPal preferred, however zelle is also accepted and other terms could potentially be agreed upon via pm. As usual, first ‘I’ll take it’ in the thread supersedes all negotiations and PM’s. Feel free to make an offer, however, I’m likely already close to my lowest asking…US shipping is via USPS Priority. $16 for the medium flat rate box. Insurance is the buyer's choice, and will cost whatever the USPS rate is. Returns are allowable up to 5 days after receipt on the raws, graded books are graded, however if due to case damage I will accept returns or a mitigation plan. As always no probationary bad boys. 

Edited by Cornelius The First

Just to make it fun, whoever purchases this book can claim this for no additional cost. A TOS 59, I can’t put a grade on it *note the hole punch in the top right corner* but it’s definitely not in terrible shape…either way, it’s free right? Well…relatively as it’s added to the purchase. 

B4E80841-80EF-47B2-8ED6-61D82ED9C6CE.jpeg

1A466CB2-A477-4568-8D94-B560C09BB79A.jpeg

2B42C4E0-A55F-4EEC-8DD4-8EB55D5916E7.jpeg

B65DD52F-4C79-4140-9183-7791CE8C895F.jpeg

337258A5-A536-4AAB-811B-3F8A7FCBF49A.jpeg