• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Best Way to Sell High Grade 1967 Star Trek Comic Books?

3 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm new to this and have signed up to get my comic books graded officially and find out how to best sell them, if they are what they appear to be.

I have a set of the early 1967-68 Star Trek comic books #1, 2, 3 and 4. These appear to be perfectly authentic, already in sleeves with cardboard in the back and high grade. I discussed a membership in CGC today with the company and paid for a Premium membership to get discounts to send these in for grading.

If these are what they appear, 96 or higher on all 4, where is the best place to find a buyer for them? I will be getting pictures to post for more information for other forum viewers but don't have them at my office with me now.

How often do high grade early Star Trek comics come on the market?

I have had these for years and didn't even know it. I got them in a box of comics and books I got from an older house after the owner died. I was helping clean the place up for renting.

Thanks for helping a novice and a new member. I have collected coins for over 50 years, old firearms, books and other things but don't know about the comic book market.

Edited by Lawrence Uhrig